SYSTEMS MECHANIC (M/F/D) WITH A FOCUS ON INSTALLATION
Rothenburg GmbH has been active in the field of silos, container construction and systems engineering for waste disposal technology and the food industry for over 150 years. Innovative and competent personnel is a guarantee for constant further development based on relevant experience. The high standard of our services forms the basis for quality, safety and customer satisfaction.
As soon as possible or with immediate effect we are looking for:
Systems mechanic (m/f/d) with a focus on: Welding technology and installation
- Installation activities of partly complex systems on the basis of work and assembly plans on our construction sites.
- Execution of metalwork and welding activities (essential procedure: TIG) on pipelines, sheet metal, tanks in the stainless steel area in our main factory and on construction sites.
- Independent work and assembly according to drawings.
- You have completed technical training as a systems or industrial mechanic (m/f/d), fitter (m/f/d), metalworker (m/f/d) or a comparable qualification
- You already have experience in assembly in pipeline and systems engineering
- Ideally, you have a qualification as a welder in the TIG / TIG/E welding process
- You have a high willingness to install and travel and are a team player
- You have a class B driving license
- A reliable and independent way of working, commitment and flexibility round off your profile
What we offer you:
- A responsible and varied job with a wide range of tasks in an owner-managed company
- Possibility to be taken on in a permanent employment contract with a performance-related income after the apprenticeship
- An attractive salary with a payment above the collective agreement and a performance bonus • Well-founded induction and further training
- Collegial working atmosphere
- Secure job in an industry that is not dependent on economic cycles
- Work clothes and modern work equipment
- Assumption of the costs for travel to vocational school
- 30 days holiday
- Company pension scheme after the apprenticeship
- Fair working time regulation with working time account