SERVICE TECHNICIAN / CUSTOMER SERVICE TECHNICIAN (M/F/D)
Rothenburg GmbH has been active in the field of silos, container construction and systems engineering for waste disposal technology and the food industry for over 150 years. Innovative and competent personnel is a guarantee for constant further development based on relevant experience. The high standard of our services forms the basis for quality, safety and customer satisfaction.
As soon as possible or with immediate effect we are looking for:
- Independent and responsible implementation of maintenance, service and commissioning activities of complex systems for our customers on site.
- Technical support of our systems
- Carry out independent work and commissioning according to specifications
- Diagnosis and partly IT-based elimination of faults
- Exchange, repair, maintenance and adjustment of our systems
- Identification of spare parts and initiation of orders via the specialist department
- Digital documentation and company-oriented elaboration of the work carried out.
- Advising customers on site
- Coordination and cooperation with the sales, maintenance & service and assembly organisation
- After a lengthy induction phase, you will take part in the on-call service
- Compliance with the occupational health and safety and quality standards of the company.
- Close cooperation with the specialist departments in a team.
- You have completed technical training as a systems or industrial mechanic (m/f/d), also in the field of electrical engineering, customer service technology, are a trained service technician or have a comparable qualification
- You already have experience in customer services or in the area of service and support
- You are willing to travel and are a team player
- You speak fluent German, have a basic knowledge of English and have a car driving license for the daily journey to our customers
- We would also be pleased if you already have knowledge of systems engineering for disposal technology with a focus on customer service - but we would also be happy to train you here
- Ideally, you will also have knowledge of vacuum technology and pneumatics
- You have an open personality, are highly motivated and have the will to succeed, have manual skills, a service-oriented demeanour, you work independently and in a structured manner and have a passion for customer communication
- A reliable and independent way of working, commitment and flexibility, as well as knowledge of IT round off your profile
What we offer you:
- A responsible and varied job with a wide range of tasks in an owner-managed company
- Possibility to be taken on in a permanent employment contract with a performance-related income after the apprenticeship
- An attractive salary with a payment above the collective agreement and a performance bonus • Well-founded induction and further training
- Collegial working atmosphere
- Secure job in an industry that is not dependent on economic cycles
- Work clothes and modern work equipment
- Assumption of the costs for travel to vocational school
- 30 days holiday
- Company pension scheme after the apprenticeship
- Fair working time regulation with working time account